Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Too Much

Default Too Much

At the time, buying a twenty two pound turkey appeared to be an excellent idea.

But, with the abundance of other food brought in and no one wanting to take any of the bird flesh home with them, the menu at my place appears to be quite repetitive... (mumble)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turkey2much.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	54044  

Default Re: Too Much

The leftover bird isn't the problem here. It is the 7000 side dishes that make finding anything in the fridge impossible.

Nice piece. Would make a good fridge magnet.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

There are many things you can do with the left over turkey...
    grind it up, roll it into a ball and let harden... have some friends over to play "TurkyBall"

Or... simply slice it up, place it in envelopes, and mail to the guests who shared Thanksgiving at your place with a nice note saying, "You forgot this"

Pull pieces off with your fingers, place on hooks... and use as Christmas ornaments

Take small pieces of the turkey flesh and hide about the house... makes for a really fun game of "What the heck is that nasty smell" with the whole family. First one to find the first piece of rotten meat, wins!

The grease from the turkey can also be placed in a can, and come in handy throughout the year for things like, quieting down those squeaky door hinges

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Here in Canada we have our Thanksgiving in October so the leftovers have long since been used up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Very cute cartoon Regular.