Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Exporting HTML error

I tried using scandisk as suggested. It came back with no errors on the disk. I defragmented just a few days ago. So, I rebooted, tried exporting a Xara page that I previously exported successfully last week and it worked. I then exported that page to my web site mirror file using the name I'm going to use for the new page, also successful. I then tried again to export the problem page, clicked to replace the now existing page of the same name (but different content) but I got the same error messages. It seems to me that the problem has to be with the new document. I'll attach it in case that will be useful for someone.

Just to recap, when I try to export this page, I get an error that it can't export because: "The file may be locked or open in another application."

Also, pls. note that I'm just trying to put this page up to see what it looks like and to get more practice with the process. None of the links work yet, and I haven't finished the buttons (only one state is shown) or the top banner. The page on the web site (http://californiaprintmakers.com/Mon...onday_page.htm) is the other page I did using Xara, the one that worked. My plan is to rebuild the whole site with Xara (assuming I can get everything to work).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by charliescoffee; 11 June 2008 at 02:18 AM.