Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xtreme 4 - another update

In fact I didn't.

But I believe even if my Undo size would be over (which is hardly to happen, for I'm currently working about 2 hours and have only 377K of 100M filled) then the oldest steps would be removed from Undo buffer, not the latest..

Default Re: Xtreme 4 - another update

Do not know if this is what Centaurus is experiencing or not. If you are zoomed in on a complex shape and are performing boolean operations if you hit undo and it happens to de-select the node in view Xtreme will go back the previously selected node and attempt to adjust the screen view to show the now selected node. It happens also if delete the node in view, Xteme apparently decides what the new view should be and shifts the zoom. But this happened for me in 3.2 also.
    I also agree that the gradient is a little wonky compared to earlier versions. If you have a shape selected, click the fill tool, then click and drag to create a linear gradient, release the mouse, it leaves one of the fill nodes selected but the correct color is not shown in the Color Editor. I resolve this by hitting Tab a couple of times until Xtreme sorts itself out.
    I have also experienced some weird behavior with the color editor but have not been able to document it yet.
    adios
    sunland