Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Tip of the day suggestion

Teriffic!

Now we have many ways to access those tips should we need them.

dudelsack should be a very happy chappie right now..

HayTay many thanks for taking the time to create your version of a tips listing.
    Perfect by the way for exporting as XaraXtreme HTML
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 25 April 2008 at 08:04 AM.

Thank you...everyone. Nice to hear that perhaps I'm not the only one that would benefit from some sort of easier access to these things. A Back button!...I'd had it occur to me the second time I was clicking through the mess and searching for something and went right past it in my haste. No way to go back and look again. Right you are, Richard.

I will take the time and go through all this wonderful help you have all seen fit to post and maybe it will make things easier for this part time unprofessional user...and maybe all this riggamarol will get someone's attention at Xara and they will put in the back button and a dropdown. Maybe even a library file to let us add our own to the list...we'll see!
    Thanks and have a fine weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Teriffic!

HayTay many thanks for taking the time to create your version of a tips listing.
    Perfect by the way for exporting as XaraXtreme HTML
    I thought I'd dredge up this thread and give Steve a long overdue "you're welcome".

I don't know how I missed the document link you posted. And you are correct, it does lend itself very nicely to being exported directly from XX4 as an HTML document and then viewed in your favorite web browser. The credit line you added for me at the end of the document was a nice, and unexpected touch.

'Thank you', from me to you, as well,
    Harry
    Last edited by HayTay; 12 June 2008 at 03:59 AM.