Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara on graphics.com

From my experience, graphics.com was usually quite aware of the Xara. I've seen Xara reviews there. One curious thing I remember, is that many years ago, in times of XaraX or X1 maybe, there was a poll on graphics.com on the best vector drawing software. One of the five positions was Xara, and it finished third after AI and CD if I remember well.
    John.

It's worth mentioning that the Xara gallery on graphics.com is one of the most viewed, certainly more frequently visited than the Illustratior and Corel gallery as well as a number of others, though not Photoshop, which reflects better on Xara than many reviews as it seems people seem to like looking at the pictures produced in xara at least a little more than from other vector applications.
    As regards the new Xara site, I think its a great improvement, clear easy to navigate as well as providing, as you would expect, an advertisement and information for Xtreme and a gateway to further help and information about the product for new and existing users. Compared too many, a joy to visit.
    Derek
    Last edited by masque; 09 April 2008 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masque View Post
    It's worth mentioning that the Xara gallery on graphics.com is one of the most viewed, certainly more frequently visited than the Illustratior and Corel gallery as well as a number of others ...
    I stand corrected - not paying enough attention again
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64