Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: must go on

Threaded View

Your comments make me to think that I did something outstanding. I try to believe it but I can`t. I always find some details in my pictures I want to change , but I prefer to live everything like it was done when I finished the work.
    This picture takes about two weeks. It not means that I spend all this time working on it. My regular work make me to do something other or leave home for some time. So I can`t to say how many hours I spent. I can imagine that working process takes about 20-25 hours. Maybe more , maybe less. When I`m working time fly so quickly .
    I`ve met “Sarah” in 1986. It was 1,2 version. My favorite program was Corel Draw and at the beginning Corel Xara seems very different from one and too simple . But then I estimated it`s remarkable features. Somebody on this forum said that in Xara he can to create, but not think about tools. So it is a problem to me to describe all steps in my work, because I need to remember it. Sometimes I need to use my “fingers” to explain details even I discuss with my client in Russian.
    Hope my works will help to you guys in your creation as Gary`s pictures helped to me to understand Xara`s preferences.
    Attached Images Attached Images