Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xtreme Pro demo basic ?

Hi Cliff,

XPro doesn't have a launch button like Corel.

I typically have both apps open when working with Xara3D.

The copy and paste between XPro and X3D has only been around for a few of releases.

The Xara Outsider newsletter mentioned there will be information about new releases later this month. We can hope there may be more integration between the apps.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Arrow Re: Xtreme Pro for sale?

I would like to buy the full version of Xtreme Pro (cd,book,etc...). None of the five resellers on Xara's site have a PC copy on the shelf and can't say when the item will be in stock. I have already downloaded the demo version 3.2. Does anyone know a seller in the US that may stock this? If there is talk of a new release on the horizon is it worth waiting for? Any answers are greatly appreciated.
    Cliff

Cliff I have always bought Xara programs on-line, direct from their site.

PC versions are the only commercial versions available at this time.

Later this month information about new versions is to be released, according to the February Xara Outsider newsletter.
    http://www.xara.com/news/february08/
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Xtreme Pro for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by 100watt View Post
    Does anyone know a seller in the US that may stock this?
    Hi Cliff,

I am official Xara Reseller for Canada and we have Xtreme Pro 3.2 in stock so I am sure I can help you. I'll send you a PM with our proposal.

Kind regards,

Albert

Hi Cliff,

I just tried to send you a Personal Message but it appears that you cannot receive them because this is what the system told me:

"100watt has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Can you please send me an email (info@pardooz.com) or activate your PM functionality on this forum so we can see if we can help you?

Regards, Albert

Hi Albert,

New members cannot receive or send PMs. I think once they have made 25 or maybe 30 posts they can enable PMs if they choose to do so.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Arrow Re: Xtreme Pro demo basic ?

Albert,

My PM is enabled. I'm not sure why you received that response. In any case, I will email you today. Thank you for the post.

Cliff

Cliff Welcome to Talkgraphics!

I think in you second question you where asking about manuals/tutorials. In that reguard Xara does better than all the others... The help menu is very good, but as exciting as help menus get.

The Videos, on the other hand are very good and informational. Between the movies and the help files most computer graphics folk need little else to start drawing.

If you are a pen/pencil/brush artist, then using a computer might take a little while to become accustomed too.

If you want to draw, but have no idea how... Or would like to hit the ground running then go to the http://www.xaraxone.com/ and there you will find over 100 step by step tatorials on how to draw almost everything by some very talented artists The main artist being Mr Gary Preister who can make this program sit up and beg. What is even better he shows you how to do it step by step in his tuts.

IF you need more than that, there is always this forum where you have xara users from around the world that typically answer your queries quickly and many times with two or three different ways to accomplish your task.
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

Post Where is...

Thank you for all the info. Xtreme Pro is a great addition to my limited world of graphics. This forum and other tutorial sites are fantastic tools. My next question (sorry) is...WHERE is the crop tool icon? Is it possible the 3.2 DEMO version omits the ability to crop an image? I have viewed the"button" icon panel and just about every other help/tutorial and can't locate it. Please tell me it's NOT included in the demo so I don't feel overly ignorant the rest of the weekend.

John,I checked out the pics on your site. Having recently moved from rural Montana to urban Minneapolis makes me appreciate your great SD photos even more. Thanks for the link.

Any crop location info accepted...Cliff