Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xara cliparts

Default Xara cliparts

Hi

I must admit. I have become a Xara addict.
    I use this fantastic program more and more. When ever I have to work with an image, drawing, DTP, I go into xara instead of the other image, drawing, DTP software that I own

But I would like to know if anybody know where to find xara cliparts, some times it is faster to work from a finished drawing, than to create your own.

Default Re: Xara cliparts

You mean on the internet, or within the program?
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

hi,
    Xara's clipart is accessed by the 'scissor' icon on top menu, then you can click on get clipart and more will download. Other than that clipart is accessed through out the internet.
    Jim

Yes I know about the clipart on the cd, I were looking for some great sites with xara clipart.

Anybody know some?

I were looking for some great sites with xara clipart
    Aside from the examples at Xara.com (also found on your Xara CD and downloadable via the 'get-clipart' button within XaraXtreme clipart gallery) , no such thing exists .

'Clipart' is a *ready-to-use graphic file.*
    It could be a vectorised image (.ai / .eps / .wmf etc) or rasterised picture (.tif / .jpg /.gif / .jpg /.bmp etc) of an object or a ready made scene.

Clipart can be purchased as a collection on CD from various publishers or purchased one at a time from the web.
    Some googling will also turn up a few sites that have copyright free art for you to use.

May I ask what are you looking for exactly?