Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ASP.NET + XARA

Does Xara Webstyle and other fuctions working under Xara packages suitable with ASP.Net and how to use them together?
    Must I have the more details
    Thanks everybody!

Why does nobody answer my question? I really need your helps but I got nothing after 3 days.
    I'm wondering about your technical supports. If any further assistance, pls answer me now.Thanks.

Hi the forum allows webstyle customers to help oneanother. Xara seem to monitor the forum and a rep posts from time to time. However in order to contact the xara support team you need to go to xara.com/support.

In answer to your quesiton, i viewed the KB from xara.com/support/webstyle and found the following information which will assist you

How do I insert a menu within a web page created within an ASP.net framework?

1. Upload the images and js file to your server folder (as you would if you were referencing from a static HTML page).

2. Reference the the navbar from the generated HTML of your ASPX page. For example, if your JS and images reside in a relative folder "navbars" of the same project:

string s = "<script menumaker src="navbars/egypta.js"><" + "script>" ;

Response.Write( s ) ;

Thanh Bb2 so much for your kindly reply. But I had read these info before by searching in Xara's database. I understand it. But the meaning I want to ask everybody and tech support team is the overaview and clearly comparation between using ASP.NET and other apps such as FPage or Dreamwa.. It may be answered by stable knowledge man.
    Teach me now with all your opinions.
    Thanks.

Refresh for new.
    Need assitance or show me the link to find suitable answer. Thanks.

hi im afriad i dont understand your question. FrontPage and Dreamweaver are web page editors. ASP.net is a framework for building server based web applications.