Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Xara permits low exports css or layers?, aid please

------------- English -----------

Hello!, greetings to all from Venezuela... The pies of chavez ha, ha, ha. I want to ask them if the possibility to work with layers exists or whether css in the exports of Xara Xtreme, due to the new tendency that are in the network, being Xara my first program of design that but I admire as for the great tecnologia that has for the web.

It wanted to see if they exist plugins or suddenly some improvements or tricks to work with CSS or Layers.

My better desires!, and beforehand THANKS.

Carlos Molina

------------- Spanish -----------

Hola!, saludos a todos desde Venezuela... El pais de chavez ja, ja, ja. Quiero preguntarles si existe la posibilidad de trabajar con capas o ya sea css en las exportaciones de Xara Xtreme, debido a las nuevas tendencia que estan en la red, siendo Xara mi primer programa de diseño que mas admiro en cuanto a la gran tecnologia que tiene para la web.

Quisiera ver si existen plugins o de repente algunas mejoras o trucos para trabajar con CSS o Capas.

Mis mejores deseos!, y de antemano GRACIAS.

Carlos Molina
    Last edited by Wiked+; 07 May 2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Me falto colocar version español / I lack me to place version Spanish

Default Re: Xara permits low exports css or layers?, aid please

Not sure if I fully understand your question.
    Xara Xtreme Pro will import or export layers from/to certain formats, such as photoshop.
    The layers in Xara work quite differently from those in a bitmap program such as Photoshop however.
    Tony

Arrow Re: Xara permits low exports css or layers?, aid please

--------- English ---------------

It roughens!, I understand but wanted to know the metodo to export in layers the prior design of a web for example. Since I can count said design and to export it in boards but wanted to know if the metodo exists or process to carry out this exportacion in layers with "<div>"

It notes: If my question not this well structured in sense of ortografia and gramatica due to that I utilize a web to translate of Spaniard to groins and clearly does not guarantee that this well translated

Carlos Molina

--------- Spanish ---------------

Aja!, entiendo pero quisiera conocer el metodo de exportar en capas el diseño previo de una web por ejemplo. Ya que puedo contar dicho diseño y exportarlo en tablas pero quisiera saber si existe el metodo o proceso para realizar esta exportacion en capas con "<div>"

Nota:
    Si mi pregunta no esta bien estructurada en sentido de ortografia y gramatica es debido a que utilizo una web para traducir de español a ingles y claro no garantiza que este bien traducida.

Carlos Molina

I may be wrong here but as you mention the web I wonder if you are refering to image slicing prior to placing it on a web site? If you do mean image slicing then yes Xara will do this - see the tutorials

http://www.xara.com/support/xtreme/h...mageslice1.asp
    http://www.xara.com/products/xtreme/features.asp

Hello!, greetings to all from Venezuela... The country of chavez ja, ja, ja. I want to ask them if there exists the possibility of working with layers or let's be already css in the exports of Xara Xtreme, due to the piece of news tendency that they are in the network, being Xara my first program of design that more I admire as for the big technology that it has for the web. I would like to see if they exist plugins or suddenly some progress or tricks to work with CSS or Layers. My best desires!, and in advance THANK YOU.

Spoil!, I understand but I would like to know the method of exporting in layers the previous design to a web for example. Since I can count the above mentioned design and export it in stage but it would like to be known if the method exists or process to realize this exportation in layers with " <div> " Notices: If my question is not structured well in sense of spelling and grammar it is because I use a web to translate from Spanish to English and clear it does not guarantee that it is translated well.
    I tried a different traslator to see if I could understand better. I don't know if this helps anyone more or not because he only mentions exporting to CSS. I'm not sure if he wants to export layers to some other sort of program because it doesn't really say. The <div> tag defines a division/section in a document so it could be he's talking about image slicing or perhaps image mapping?

Carlos do you mean image mapping or image slicing using Xtreme?

Spanish
    Intenté traslator diferente para ver si yo podría entender mejor. No sé si este ayuda a alguien más o no porque él sólo menciona la exportación a CSS. No estoy seguro si él quiere exportar capas a alguna otra clase del programa porque esto realmente no dice. <¿div> la etiqueta define una división/sección en un documento entonces podría ser él habla de cortamiento de imagen o quizás correlación de imagen?

¿Carlos quiere decir usted la correlación de imagen o el cortamiento de imagen usando Xtreme? Quisiera ver si existen enchufes de unión o de repente

I think Carlos wants Xara to slice the image and export it using <div> s and CSS definitions to preserve the layout, rather than using a table and setting the table cell background.

Carlos: Xara does not generate <div> markup or generate CSS - it can only create tables to preserve the layout. Look at the program help for more information.

Paul

Hi Carlos,

exporting images in slices with <div>-tags, instead of <table>-tags was a feature request of the Xtreme "Pro" wishlist thread. But unfortunately it was not implemented in the last release.

Regards,
    Remi

Arrow Re: Xara permits low exports css or layers?, aid please

------- INGLES - TRADUCIDO POR: Yahoo

Hello again!

Excuse the bad translation, I am translating by freetranslation.com which they recommended to me now I translate by yahoo.com, je. This is going to me to return crazy. But I learn but asi that until in the same Spanish language.

Agradezo its patience, I believe that my question or commentary does not specify it well. Imagenes when them short or I export in parts, the program generates a file to me HTML with the labels that is where it conserves the structure of imagenes, however.

I want is that in you see of exportala in is in. It can seem facilismo but when one is very great designs he is very benefecioso. I hope understand this time to me, immense greetings to all from Venezuela.

Carlos Molina

-------------------- ESPAÑOL

Hola nuevamente!

Disculpen la mala traduccion, estoy traduciendo por freetranslation.com el cual me recomendaron ahora traduzco por yahoo.com, je!. Esto me va a volver loco.

Pero aprendo mas asi que hasta en el mismo idioma español.

Agradezo su paciencia, creo que mi pregunta o comentario no lo especifique bien.

Las imagenes cuando las corto o exporto en partes, el programa me genera un archivo HTML con las etiquetas que es donde conserva la estructura de las imagenes, ahora bien. Quiero es que en ves de exportala en sea en . Puede parecer facilismo pero cuando se trata de diseños muy grandes es muy benefecioso.

Espero me entiendan esta vez, un inmenso saludos a todos desde Venezuela.

Carlos Molina

I think a spanish speaker might help here. UK readers might also mourn the passing of Stanley Unwin, who might have been able to help too.

I hate to imagine what this translates as... ;-)

Paul

Alternate translation of the spanish post May 8 2007 using http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=en

I dont know if it make the question any clearer but it's something.

- - - - - -

Hello again!

Forgive the bad translation, I am translating for freetranslation.com which they recommended me now translate for yahoo.com, je!. This is going to drive me crazy.
    But I learn more so even in the same Spanish language.
    I thank its patience, I believe that my question or comment should not specify it well.
    The images when I cut or export them in parts, the program generates me a file HTML with the tags that is where it preserves the structure of the images, now well.
    I want is that in you see of export it in being in. It can seem facilismo but when it is a question of very big designs it is much benefecioso.

I hope that they should understand me this time, immensely greetings to all from Venezuela. Carlos Molina