Quote Originally Posted by Crypto View Post
Shutting off services would really only save you processor cycles. Probably not much memory, if any. About the only thing you can do is add more RAM and make sure you don't have any other programs open while working.

You could try to figure out the image size needed for your printed poster. Once the poster is printed, Will they be 8X10, 4X6? If you can figure that out, resize them.
Not knowing what your process is to create the images on your poster, If you copy and paste these large images, you may want to clear the clip board often. Also, under program preferences, I think you can limit the number of steps it saves to undo.
Most of these image processing tools are memory intensive, especially working with 10-12 Megapixel images.
Thanks for the info. I do resize the images, so I have that covered. How do I clear my clipboard? Each time I shut down PSP, it will tell me I have alot of items on my clipboard, and ask me if I want to save them for next time, or something to that effect. I always click no, but how would I clear the clipboard will I am working on my poster? That may help me for this, and other projects I am working on. I really apprieciate you responding to my posts.