Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Questions on Java, Porting Menus to new Projects

Does anyone know if Xara support replies to the tickets you submit. I haven't received a response in 3 weeks. I thought I might post the problem here and see if anyone else had it or if anyone might possibly be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

I still have not received a response for my previous ticket posted almost three weeks ago. Here it is again: Whenever I make a change to my xara menu (from menu-maker), I get a javascript error asking me if i want to continue running javascripts on my page. the error is file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Nathan/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/2ZX0VR1V/CA7PT6ZX.htm. my menu is very long and detailed and i would like to know if it is possible to fix this javascript or if it is possible to port the menus i have to a new project or file. thanks.

1. What is the solution to the Java error listed above. How do I fix it in menu maker?

2. I am not able to create a new project in Menu Maker. Why is this?

3. I would like to port my menu list and links to a new project. How can this be done? (to Forum: this is my biggest request - any thoughts?)

I have not been able to update my root webpage at http://www.engineofsouls.com/ since 8.23.06 because of this problem. Please advise. Thanks.
    I will include a copy of the html file with the problem. Hopefully you can fix it.

Default Re: Questions on Java, Porting Menus to new Projects

The service is really bad. I posted my question here a fortnight ago and no-one has answered yet.

I agree

Gaz0881 and nohacks,

This is a community of program users and not Xara tech support. Very few users of Webstyle and Menu Maker participate in the forums, so very few of the members can provide any replies to your questions.

Have you checked http://support.xara.com FAQ or submitted a help request for technical support at the same site?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thank you for your Xara support request, for which a ticket has been created.
    This is an automatic message to confirm its receipt.

We will answer your query as soon as possible. However, at certain times of the year--and immediately after product launches--we are very busy. So we appreciate your patience if there is a delay in replying.

Please read the following important details carefully.

Your unique ticket number--what is it?
    A ticket number is unique to your tech support request. This will allow you and Xara to correspond quickly and easily on this particular technical question.

The following is your unique ticket number:

Ticket ID: GQJ-747008

Yes...I never got an answer from them...

that was

Mar 15, 2007 10:52 AM
    subject [XOL #GQJ-747008]: How do I insert a menu in a web page created in an ** JSP / Java ** Example attached
    mailed-by contact.xara.com