Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unhappy Re: XPE Progress Bar Bug

Yes, I am blatantly bumping this thread back to the top.

[rant]
    This is a serious issue which severely limits the functionality of XX and XXP. The inclusion of XPE is a major feature and marketed as such ("....the best graphics software for all your drawing and day-to-day photo needs."). I'm bumping the thread in the hope of some input from Xara.

Xhris, who is a good man, has previously chimed in and attempted to find where the problem lies and reported it to Xara, but everything has since gone dead.

Now, I may be completely out of order here and the Xara developers are working furiously on a fix, however a little feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    [/rant]
    -- Bob

Default Re: XPE Progress Bar Bug

Quote Originally Posted by stratocast View Post
    Yes, I am blatantly bumping this thread back to the top.

[rant]
    This is a serious issue which severely limits the functionality of XX and XXP. The inclusion of XPE is a major feature and marketed as such ("....the best graphics software for all your drawing and day-to-day photo needs."). I'm bumping the thread in the hope of some input from Xara.

Xhris, who is a good man, has previously chimed in and attempted to find where the problem lies and reported it to Xara, but everything has since gone dead.

Now, I may be completely out of order here and the Xara developers are working furiously on a fix, however a little feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    [/rant]
    To my knowledge, Xara are aware of this. Since I found the recipe above for reproducing the issue (at least partially), I've not had many issues with this. But before that, it used to drive me nuts. This bug also occurs for Vista.
    Last edited by Xhris; 24 February 2007 at 01:34 PM.

Exclamation Re: XPE Progress Bar Bug

All,

suddenly my XPE did show this behaviour as well. In addition I also have this bug when applying Live Effects (e.g. 3D Bump Mapping).

However when running XPE standalone it does not show this behaviour. It's only when called from withing XXP.

Regards.

Udo