Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: sigs feedback

Default Re: sigs feedback

Are you editing existing pics or have you drawn everything from scratch?
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

haven't drawn the characters.........but al the effects etc i have done fron scratch......... wish i could draw that good hahahahah although i have just got a graphics tablets so i will start practising

some of those are 4:3 images that have been stretched to 16:9 so fix that and they will look good

cheers guys good fedback wil take on board..one more thing what programs do i guys use

Hey m8... ur sigs are pretty good. Your text placing and fonts are a little out of place but that comes with practice. I make signatures and wallpaper designs and the software that i use is Photoshop CS.... i think that photoshop is the best thing to use for any graphics but it does take time to learn how to use it. I'm still only a baby beginner on graphic designing stage. Keep it up!

Raven X

thanks raven m8...any tips u can pass on wil be helpful and any good places to get more descent brushes and fonts aswell....i would like to see some of u guys work so i know where to start

your 1st one is your best but its still to light , try adding some borders to them and read some tut's , i am a newbie too
    the render on the first one needs to be darkend IMO
    cheers
    brad