Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Resize a PNG image on Xara Picture Editor

Please sorry if it is not the correct forum for this post... please moderator if you need to move please move it ... thanks

I work with Xara Picture Editor, then I have a PNG file with transparency background( 1567 x 1666 ) zize 3.83 mb, well I do this:
    1.-in the PS plug-ins Alien Skin Eye Candy 5: Impact
    2.-Put the perspective Shadow

but when the filter its open to see the perspective shadow, I see this type of shadow its down OUT on my original image, yes I can move up but always its my original image on top and the shadow behind.

How to rezize my original PNG transparent image to make smaller , because when I open on this program I cant rezize or move it....

In other programs like Photo Impact its very easy to move it or rezize this png file, but in this I cant because I dont know how to work with it.... I dont want to convert a bmp or jpg because this image have a transparent background...

thanks for your help on this matter

Default Re: Resize a PNG image on Xara Picture Editor

You can't move things around in XPE because the "page" is limited to the dimensions of the image. However, you can do it in Xtreme.

Open your PNG in Xtreme. Resize it. Then apply the plug-in via the Live Effects tool. You may have more control over placement by doing it this way.

Default Re: Resize a PNG image on Xara Picture Editor

Thanks..... let me try it