Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy I got 2 (two) problems corel help..pls.

Hello,
    i'm facing two problems
    1. when i export in Jpg in coreldraw the image quality is not bright as well as in photoshop i just made some logo in Coreldraw then i export it in jpg also tried in Gif format but the result is same the following are jpg & gif format...

and....
    2. probelm is my friend installed corel 12 but we don't know what happend when we dbl click on the icon it's open their logo (pencil) and then closed nothing happend then he unstall the corel12 and then again install it but it's only run once after installation then he unstall it again.....

pls help.....

bst rgrds,

Zarif Khan
    IP

Default Re: I got 2 (two) problems corel help..pls.

You need to set up Color Management and use it. Color Management is self-explanatory if you read the help files in DRAW and PhotoPaint. When push comes to shove, PhotoPaint is superior in all respects to making a better .jpeg than DRAW. It is there, I'd use it. I output work constantly using PhotoPaint, no problem unless it would give Adobe a problem as well. For some colors which naturally fall outside of the gammut in a change from RGB to CMYK, is the whole reason why color proofs are a good idea. Saves a bundle in haveing a job reprinted.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Default Re: I got 2 (two) problems corel help..pls.

I had same problem when exporting to .jpg. I found that if I change the option to 24bit the color remains as vivid as the .cdr file. Hope that helps.
    IP