In regards to Xara Xtreme Pro, so far, it is very stable, I've been learning how the Flash export works and tweening. One thing that could infinitely be better is the entries in the help file are not all that specific and if it weren't for the examples which come with the clipart gallery for flash aninmation examples (which are shown on the Xara website) I would not have been able to figure out rotation in animating the watch I just posted to the animation forum. The syntax is just simply wrong in the help file but it was right on the Xara files thank goodness. Raymond told me about the clipart gallery flash file examples and that helped infinitely. But the help file should be correct.

Where it is not right is regarding rotation, if you want to rotate the hands of a watch, it goes as such in the name gallery "rotate+hourhand". Once that is done, you can set the rotation axis on the hand itself. The "+" in the name tells the rotation to proceed clockwise, whereas a "-" would be counterclockwise. Then you just copy the frame and advance the various hands about a central axis -30 degrees (hour hand), -60 degrees (minute hand) and -120 degrees second hand and from the original frame for the background, then the one with the named hands, there are 12 frames in all. However the process would have taken far less time if the helpfile was correct.