Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xtreme Pro bugfixes coming to Xtreme?

Some of the well-known bugs in Xtreme have been fixed in Xtreme Pro. For instance, the improved support of accented characters. Will things like this be patched in Xtreme as well?

Frans

Default Re: Xtreme Pro bugfixes coming to Xtreme?

Good question. In addition, will Xtreme receive any new enhancements such as levels or pdf improvements, etc? What can we look forward to for Xtreme?

mg

I would expect that there would be a "trickle down" effect of applying bug fixes, but for me personally, I think the enhanced features are well worth the upgrade price!

The beta is working smoothly and seems very stable. The few bugs spotted in this forum are minor (IMHO) and vastly outweighed by the added capabilities. If they had an advanced purchase option, I'd send my money today!
    ---
    Will

Yes you expect that the bug fixes from Pro will appear in the next update of Xtreme (can't say when that will be though), but we plan to maintain two versions going forward - the low cost 'consumer' version and the more feature rich Pro version. Both versions are build on the same codebase and so fixes to one go into the other.