Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Vector Texturing? (I am a n00b at this)

"I'm the only "other" Blenderhead here that I know of...."

Don't count me out... Have been extremely busy with new classes i have to give this semester (had to replace a colleague who past away 3 weeks before he was suppose to retire). Had to master new apps (Adobe CS2 and Premier) but I still have a little time to see the wonderful work done by members and posted in this forum.

Had to put Blender on the back burner for a while.

Dan
    Explore the possibilities ! Blender 3D !

Smacks myself in the head
    Wow, I had forgotten about you, Dan! How long has it been since your last post? Sorry to hear about your colleague . Life has this unexpected way of pulling the rug from under you when you least expect it.
    Glad to hear you learning new apps, though. Very useful ones, too. Hope you get some free time to play and post some works, soon.
    Errr, I digress from the original topic....

Thanks for the comments about the models!

The guitar was in fact a work-in-progress version, I've had better textures on it since. But I lost the blend file of the newest version! The only version of the new one is one I had optimised for San Andreas:

http://twist96.tripod.com

If you navigate through there, you'll be able to find some screens of the fully textured version.

I admit, I didn't convert it to the game. That was the work of another person, since I couldn't afford full price versions of various software, however I did do the modelling and texturing.

And danifou, sorry to hear about that work collegue.