Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Kiwi, where did you go???

Intbel, Now you are acting like your Avatar looks, like a swami.

"Swami, how I love you how I love you, my dear ol' Swami..."

.... Not that's Swanee. Innit it.

Not much good a spelling sometimes.

It is very good advice. At this point I need an out of body experience. I'll just use up all my creativity and go to work a completely normal person. They won't know me.

Like Prot, I need to go home to K-PAX, and leave my old body behind. Ever seen that movie. One of the best. Leaves you feeling much better. "K-Pax" stars Kevin Spacey.

Parahandy, what beautiful sentiments. Where would performers be without those who have the trained ear to be the audience. We base how we feel on how we measure up to others. Others measure us by what they can do. No matter what, I think it is inevitable that we all end up feeling something other than love and end up internalizing it.

I can't help it, I march to the tune of a different drummer. And I wish he'd get the beat right, I am tired of tripping and and landing on my ear. Excuse me, I meant to put an extra "r" in the last word of the last sentence. But have to watch our words. Big brother is watching. But we love him, all in the family, isn't it?
    Last edited by sallybode; 03 September 2006 at 10:15 PM.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP