Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi friends,
    I like to move several layers,all together, and don't know how to do it. I have to move them from left to right. How can I move them all together? please see the flash file to see all the layers and images...I highlighted all layers and moved, but didn't work and path around the globe and logoes didn't move! what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Elahe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

Elahe
    To move all the images you must do the following.
    1: Ensure no layer is locked.
    2: Click on the 'Edit Multiple Frames' Icon.
    3: Drag the onion Skin sliders around so they cover the start and end of the time line.
    4: Select all.

Now you can move them.

It's very easy to make a mistake with your set up as there are a lot of layers over a long time line.

As I said in an earlier post, try to use movie clips as much as possible.

All your logos follow the same tween path, so why not make a movie clip of all the logos, and have the movie clip tween? It's much simpler and far easier to edit. To add another logo all you need to do is add it to the logo movie clip and it automatically follows the tween path (of which there's now only one).

See attachment.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Here's the same file but with the stop action removed on the logo Movie Clip, which may make it easier for you to see what's happening.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Thanks a lot Egg.
    Elahe
    IP