Hi soquili,
Iīm another lurker in this forum. I donīt have a linux box runing, thatīs why i donīt spend much time here... something iīm already working on.

Two days ago iīve tried Ubuntu but since i didnīt have any space available to install it (neither i want to try changing my partitions right now - too risky), iīve playing just in "live mode" with the OS.
Iīm trying to find a way to get a new hard drive without spending too much money just to install ubuntu and runing Xara LX. I know it includes some features that are being developed in Linux and missing from the windows version. The psd export, some improvements on text handling are some things i would like to try...

Iīm really surprised with the fast development of the linux version. Never thought it would be so quick. For the fist time iīm confident that the open-source of Xara xtreme will really help to speed up the inclusion of new features in Xtreme. Thatīs all i could wish

Hope to have ubuntu and xtreme LX runing really soon here... so i can do more than just lurking.

Miguel