Quote Originally Posted by Soquili
Sorry you were under the weather, Magoo. I hope you are feeling better now. I wasn't well last night and didn't work on your question.

Reading the posts you made today, I see you want text above and below the shape (coin). The attached image is what I came up with tonight. I'm also attaching a zip file that contains the .x3d file for the animation.

To get a different image to show in an animation you need two shapes with a page break between them. The animation shows one page for the first half of the animation and the second during the second half.

It took a lot of trial and error to get the two different textures on the two different disk shapes. I don't think I could document all the steps taken. If you have an specific questions, I can try and answer them individually.
Hey Bill. Have been trying to get this and have accomplished the two different coin sides but how do you include the text above and below the middle spinning object? Do you do the text first then put in the object? Thanks.