Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navbar does not allow MAC users to drop down

I keep having this problem and have searched this forum top to bottom and cannot find a solution.

My webstyle created navbars are not working well in MAC browsers. The drop downs display, but when the user moves the mouse to select an item in the dropdown, the dropdown quickly disappears. If you are really fast, you can catch the dropdown before it goes away, but the average user will give up on the menu quickly.

Has anyone else found this to be the case?

Thanks in advance!
    JAB

Default Re: Navbar does not allow MAC users to drop down

I am having the same trouble with a customers site. Everyone using Windows is fine but with the Mac using IE 5.2 things do not work properly. You cannot select the drop menus and they appear all over the page not next to the main menu item. Is there a fix or do i need to build some other type of Navigation system for them

Thanks

TheCapt

Have you solved this problem? I have the same problem with a site.

Thanks

I have the same problem with my Mac Safari users, the drop-down menu appears near the middle of the page. I'm assuming that some sort of CSS hack would have to be implemented in the xaramenu.js code to fix this but I don't have a Mac.

I'm going to install VMware player and the KDE Konqueror software to see if I can emulate the KHTML rendering a Safari browser would generate.