Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Movies don't play

I am new to Xara. In the help menu I click movies. When I click on any of the help movies, none will play. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Thanks

TW

Default Re: Movies don't play

Hi TW and welcome.

Here are 3 possible solutions.

1: Try clicking on the small square icon to the left of the movies name. The actual text title of the movie doesn't act as a link.

2: Open My Computer, drill down to C drive / Program Files / Xara / Xara Xtreme / HelpAndSupport / ENG

All the movies are in this folder. Just select one and right click / select open.

3: It could also be that you don't have the Camtasia prog loaded, which I believe is the default player for the movies. Again follow the above link to the XaraXtreme folder. Open the Camtasia folder and click on CamPlay.

Hope this helps.

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Movies don't play

Hi Egg,

Thanks for responding. I click on the small square and nothing happends. I have the camtisia prog loaded. i can seen them and play them in realplayer from the eng folder. Just wondering why they don't work form the program itself.

TW