Quote Originally Posted by GHbub
Hi Jinny,
Thanks for the suggestions, but alas it did not work. To confirm:
*I am using Intuos 3
*I am using Corel Painter Essentials 2
*I am working at 32 Bit (also tried 16 bit) - did not fix the problem
*I tried re-installing twice - did not fix the problem
*I tried Adobe Photoshop CS and the colors displayed fine

Given that the Adobe Photoshop worked, I think the problem lies with the Corel Painter Essentials 2. Any other suggestions please?

Thanks.
Hi GHbub,

Well that's a first!

I'm sorry the fix I suggested didn't work and, again, it's the first time I've heard of it not working. I don't have any idea why it didn't work or what else to suggest, except to give Corel Customer Service a call.

You may feel free to tell them that I suggested changing your screen colors to 24 bit or higher and that I said this is the first time I've heard of that solution not working.

If they insist you call Corel Tech Support (and you can do what I suggest next anyway), post your message on the Corel Painter IX newsgroup. Though that newsgroup is for Painter IX, there are people from Corel who read and post to the newsgroup and probably other artists who are using Corel Painter Essentials 2.

Since this is such a common problem, the blue/green interface, I expect someone there will know the answer. If you see someone posting using the name "Imaging Dev" that's one of the Corel people. You could even address your post to "Imaging Dev and anyone else reading this post" to have a better chance of getting attention from him/her (whoever it might be).

Add Server: cnews.corel.com

Subscribe to: c.PainterIX

Good luck!