Quote Originally Posted by Soquili
From other posts here, I believe there will be more plug-ins on the CD. I think the v..................................ime. I'm on dial-up where I live so that will be a great help for me.
Thanks for the info... dial-up too! Lucky you... oh well much better than 300 baud, eh?

Have you had an opportunity to meet with Ross Macintosh since you moved back to PEI?
No - I live in the eastern end of the Island and very seldom get into the 'big city'. Not that that's a big distance in fact it's only 30 miles away and I don't drive anymore.

A hurd of Chihuahuas sounds like a lot of barking going on there. All the Chihuahuas I've been around like to bark at any new sound they hear.

Any chance of seeing some photos of your carvings in the Non-Xara gallery?
I heard of those Chihuahuas but they really are an excellent companion and are quite intelligent. Almost all dogs bark incessantly and but, with a little encouragement they quiet down quickly. One of the dogs, Molly, is my constant companion and is also my service dog.

Here's the link to my web page...
http://www.willowlane.ca

Learning 'the gàidhlig' sounds like a something you have wanted to do for a long time. .................................................. .......alects.
Fortunately I live in an area where the gàidhlig was quite common once and there's still a few older people who spoke the language and was my grandfather's native tongue. As well I live close to a Gaelic College, a Piping College and also belong to a group of learners so speaking isn't a problem it's just having brain power to remember the words, grammar and such...