Jon,

This is an interesting site. It must have taken you a lot of effort to prepare all the diagrams, then overlay the "hot spots" and links.

My first thought is about the charts themselves. Is there any significance attached to whether something comes out above the central bar as opposed to below it? Is there any "order" to be followed?

My second thought is that as I clicked through it, I can't help but believe putting more work into a dynamic "core" presentation system would not be worthwhile. What I mean by this is a programmatic solution where you would maintain a simple outline somewhere and the program would automatically create the visuals. Doing something like that would enable you to update the site more easily/regularly, and do things like indicate visually which nodes are "expandable" automatically.

It's quite possible that a Xara product like "Menu Maker" or "Webstyle" might be the perfect "out of the box" solution for this kind of thing. Especially if you are not married to the precise look-and-feel of the visual charts.

I also noted there is not much in the way of annotation on the charts or "ending nodes" where I get an article about the topic or point being made. This might add significantly to the value of the site for your visitors.

Merry