Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Xara Extreme Download - November 23

Quote Originally Posted by Arlen_Albert
    What's wrong with the guidelines?

I cannot edit a dragged out guideline with the mouse. It looks like the guideline layer is blocked (disabled). It is editable from the ruler's context menu only. It is not suitable for me. Is this a feature? How can I return the old guideline's behaviour?
    This happened to me also when I first tried to use Xtreme. However, it turned out that the cursor was just very slow to change so that it could adjust guidelines. It's better now, but at first I had to hover the cursor over the guideline for a couple of seconds before it would change.

If this doesn't work for you, try uninstalling and reinstalling Xtreme.

Glen

Make sure that magnetic snap radii for lines, in the mouse tab of the options dialogue, hasn't been reduced to 0. This has happened to me a couple of times after changing units, and that will prevent you from selecting the guides.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhitham
    Make sure that magnetic snap radii for lines, in the mouse tab of the options dialogue, hasn't been reduced to 0. This has happened to me a couple of times after changing units, and that will prevent you from selecting the guides.

Thank you very much. It's worked!