Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Unlocked XaraXtreme

Hi.

I have a query.

I purchased the upgrade on the Tues the day of the launch, I downloaded the trial.

I uninstalled the preview demo and then installed the Trial. I then clicked the Unlock Button which was succesful but on the following page it said the unlock code was only valid for another 11 days.

My query is, it is a week later after purchasing take that off the 11 days it said I had left which leaves 4 left and I have not received my cd yet, so what will happen when the time is up.

Normally when I have purchased from xara, the goods have arrived within 2 days.

JJ

Default Re: Unlocked XaraXtreme

Hi JJ,

I think you may have misread the dialog. Mine said the program was unlocked for 10 weeks. That should be more than enough time to receive the CD.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Hi All,
    I am having problems unlocking Xtreme as well. Bought the programme on site using my usual email and password but it will not unlock using the same email and password. Will have to wait untill the CD is sent out..

Does anyone have a Idea when the CD will be released? Freelance work is quite at the moment although I have a few cards and calendars to produce. It would be nice to do it in Extreme
    Design is thinking made visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili
    Hi JJ,

I think you may have misread the dialog. Mine said the program was unlocked for 10 weeks. That should be more than enough time to receive the CD.

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry if I have misread it, thought it was strange to be only 11 days.

feel better now....

Thanks.

Hi All,
    Well this no brainer is felling really stupid as just after buying the Xtreme upgrade I asked Xara to change my email as I am changing ISP's. I did not think after a day and a half that it would be implimented and also my reasoning was that I had bouught the software with that address then it should be the same address to unlock. Silly person me, they are on the ball at the moment and I even got an email as the result of my earlier comments here. The email arrived twenty minutes after me making a comment here about not being able to unlock. Thanks Xara that was quick service.
    Design is thinking made visual.