Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm beginning to think that this is more related to Dreamweaver than Webstyle4.
    ------
    When I open my index file (created in WS4), into Dreamweaver MX 2004, I can't see it. I do get a message:
    ------
    The browser or editor you are viewing this page in does not support Javascript, so the photo album cannot be displayed properly. View the page in a browser with Javascript enabled to see the photo album.

I thought DW was supposed to be the be all and end all of web utils etc? I can see the created menu's in WS4 and on the net, but it becomes a real pain when trying to position tables etc within DW, especially if you can't see the navbar etc. Is there something I'm missing (apart from half a brain) or is there a quick fix?

Heeelllp! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

I'm beginning to think that this is more related to Dreamweaver than Webstyle4.
    ------
    When I open my index file (created in WS4), into Dreamweaver MX 2004, I can't see it. I do get a message:
    ------
    The browser or editor you are viewing this page in does not support Javascript, so the photo album cannot be displayed properly. View the page in a browser with Javascript enabled to see the photo album.

I thought DW was supposed to be the be all and end all of web utils etc? I can see the created menu's in WS4 and on the net, but it becomes a real pain when trying to position tables etc within DW, especially if you can't see the navbar etc. Is there something I'm missing (apart from half a brain) or is there a quick fix?

Heeelllp! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/frown.gif