Hey thanks for the info there Peter... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I will sift through this for sure... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard, why don't ya download a HTML editor such as Namo Web Editor 5 ... this will allow you to practice your html skills and to preview your results quick like... also, I chose Namo rather than say NoteTabPro simply because Namo is a excellent WYSIWYG editor... though if handcoding is the way you wish to go then NoteTabPro will help you along your way very nicely... hope this makes your efforts that much easier to you...

Keep us posted eh?

Dale, I use FP and/or Namo most of the time, and to this, they both include the closing tag for paragraphs... maybe this is considered by many as some of the Xtra code they write, as well as the space junk etc... but in all reality I have seen sites from all over the globe that continue to use WYSIWYG editors, which do bloat things some...but... it is the enviroment I/they are accustomed to working in... and we are not talking little sites here either, but rather large portals...

.... as long as the page comes across multi browser/platform friendly and looks good, then a bit of extra code here or there will not slow things down as much as a graphic that was not compressed as much as it could have been... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

hi there
how are you</p>

[This message was edited by gidgit on November 17, 2002 at 14:37.]