Did you read what you wrote in your original post? (OR did you edit your post again?) Perhaps you already forget the original "controversial" 'click-here' thread that you first edited, and then later deleted?

Your quote: "Whether you use a CGI script to score high on the charts, or ask people who use Xara and participate in these conferences to vote for their favorites program is about the same the way I see it."
--- The CGI script is not a cheat (again you insult me!) I was trying to HELP YOU link to any place of your choosing/and easily link somewhere else if you changed your mind. The script is still running on my Web site... it is the 'rand_link' script from Matt's Script Archive... no artificial clicks there. Go and have a look and see how I use it...

Gary quote: "And, I did not take it as an insult that you and Wayne and Peter did not choose to inform me of your plans for an alternative conference."
---Sorry, I was not aware that I needed YOUR permission to create another forum where Xara X can be discussed. Pixelparity.org is just an additional Xara X resource… nothing more, nothing less. Did you read Peter Duggan’s last post at all?!

I'm in shock of your discontent, and your insinuations! Yes, please do remove my content from XaraXone – go back and look at your posts – then look at your last one, then ask yourself how you could do anything else…

I have nothing against Talkgraphics! It is an amazing place filled with amazing people! You are trying to make this a Talkgraphics/Pixelparity.org issue – THIS IS A “click here!” + your latest insults issue.

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

[This message was edited by Risto Klint on March 19, 2003 at 19:23.]