Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thought I'd give this another try despite the seemingly overwhelming number of unreplied posts on this forum - maybe it should be renamed talktothewallgraphics ;-)

I first bought Menubar and built a navbar for my homepage and upgraded to Webstyle when the offer came through. However, I've been unsuccessful in trying to edit the MenuBar navbar in Webstyle - I've tried copying the project folder into WebStyles WSTemplates folder, and while Webstyle will open it, I can't edit the menus. So I need to go back and use Menubar which then reminds me that I can upgrade to WebStyle. I know! Or rather, maybe I don't because it feels more like a replacement than an upgrade. Also, what about the template pack I bought for MenuBar - can that be used in WebStyle?

Oh for the days when CC produced Impression from Gaddesden Place and gave you answers to questions like these...

Thought I'd give this another try despite the seemingly overwhelming number of unreplied posts on this forum - maybe it should be renamed talktothewallgraphics ;-)

I first bought Menubar and built a navbar for my homepage and upgraded to Webstyle when the offer came through. However, I've been unsuccessful in trying to edit the MenuBar navbar in Webstyle - I've tried copying the project folder into WebStyles WSTemplates folder, and while Webstyle will open it, I can't edit the menus. So I need to go back and use Menubar which then reminds me that I can upgrade to WebStyle. I know! Or rather, maybe I don't because it feels more like a replacement than an upgrade. Also, what about the template pack I bought for MenuBar - can that be used in WebStyle?

Oh for the days when CC produced Impression from Gaddesden Place and gave you answers to questions like these...

Of course I meant MenuMaker - it was Friday evening and for some strange reason I had bars on my mind...