Actually you can do the same thing with the retouch brush but it is a right click that does the sampling.

True, there are things Photoshop just doesn't do, however, if you have checked out the gold tutorial at Unleashed Graphics, there are things which PP does very well indeed.

I discovered that if you want to use OLE you can do that from the Edit menu in DRAW, and towards the bottom of the list is "Insert New Object", then you may insert any number of objects among which are Photoshop drawings. If you are familiar with OLE (Object Linking and Embedding, when you change the file in the linked file in DRAW, it automatically updates DRAW. So if you have been longing to use Photoshop and DRAW together and get more of the best of both, this is a great way.

In my work, I import files from Word, and from Photoshop, if I started from DRAW and embedded the application, if the size wasn't just right, I'd be just popping back and forth seemlessly plus the file is embedded and will not be a problem when it goes to the printer, it is inherently a part of DRAW.