jens life is incredible,just incredible [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mike I dont think people are dumb,I think someone who could be termed as dumb is un inspired,of low self esteem or self confidence,but if you give these things back to someone or the opportiunity to re gain then I think most people would de dumb themselves pretty quickly.

There are two amazing stories I have heard of where blind people are involved.

1 - A woman here in NZ was classed as totally blind.The doctors tests showed she was blind,an MRI showed why she was blind,anyway this woman had been blind X amount of years,she wakes up early one morning to see her dog sitting on the end of the bed.She had regained her sight,somehow,the doctors cannot work it out,all they know is she was legally blind and now she can see,they have no idea how or why.

2 - I saw a program on TV where a legally blind woman in the US somewhere can paint beautfiul pictures,not mosaics or abstracts,but figures in landscapes and architecture,but they know this woman is blind.The reporter asked this lady how she could paint such beautiful work when she was blind?,she replied I can feel the colors.If you looked at this ladies work there is no way you could ever tell this woman was blind,just no way [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Another great story is of a NZ guy was climbing with a friend on a mountain here Called Mt Cook,anyway these guys get into trouble and both got frost bite,one losst both his legs and the other part of a hand and another bit I cant remember at this time.Anyway the guys never got tpo the summit.Last week this man climbed to the top of Mt Cook with just a guide,only he did it with 2 artificial legs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Life can be anything you want it to be,it is up to you what you do with that gift.There is no such thing as impossible as these brave people show us every day of the week in all the countries of the world.

My personal belief is that the Para Olympians should get platinum medals,not gold,because they have to step that bit higher to get to their goals [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I see CG and CG apps as entertainment as nothing can ever replace nature.For me I enjoy the challenge of taking nature on and having a go at reproducing something remotely similar,but only as entertainment [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

We need a philosophy forum [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.