I'm a hand coder, and I'd be nuts to not use Dreamweaver now that I can see what it is capable of, especially doing global changes to all pages of a site. DW's table code can be excessive, but so what? The time I save using Dreamweaver gives me plenty of extra time to tweak tables. Using DW is fast, fast, fast, and so far I haven't forgotten how to code! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ever add a button or link, and have to change the same code in 20+ pages? It's a pain to do it page by page, and a waste of time if you've got DW to do it for you. Change it on one page, and it changes the code on all the pages, just like that!

I haven't run into any obnoxious hand coders here, but I have run into some arrogant boneheads who think their way is the best way, regardless.
I pay them as much attention as they deserve.

I've seen some great sites that were also incredibly simple code-wise, but were fast loading, easy to navigate, full of interesting content, and provided a good service and good information.

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
- Lewis Carroll