Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can you tell I'm finally starting to use my CD 11??? I've been on 9 for so long.
    I'm currently having trouble with the Objects Manager docker. I have to constantly collapse the attributes in each page/layer. I've tried the help menu as follows:

To
    Display pages Click Window Dockers / Palettes Object manager. Click the flyout button and then Show pages.
    Display layers Click Window Dockers / Palettes Object manager. Click the Layer manager view button.
    Display objects Click Window Dockers / Palettes Object manager. Click the flyout button and then Expand to show selection.

But there is no 'flyout' on the Object Manager under Window/Dockers/Object Manager.

I've tried the flyout in the object manager itself and changed the options there but they don't hold. I've clicked on Tools/Save Settings as Default after I've collapsed everything for the umpteenth time but to no avail. Any suggestions in what I'm doing incorrectly?
    Thank you all so much.
    IP

Can you tell I'm finally starting to use my CD 11??? I've been on 9 for so long.
    I'm currently having trouble with the Objects Manager docker. I have to constantly collapse the attributes in each page/layer. I've tried the help menu as follows:

To
    Display pages Click Window Dockers / Palettes Object manager. Click the flyout button and then Show pages.
    Display layers Click Window Dockers / Palettes Object manager. Click the Layer manager view button.
    Display objects Click Window Dockers / Palettes Object manager. Click the flyout button and then Expand to show selection.

But there is no 'flyout' on the Object Manager under Window/Dockers/Object Manager.

I've tried the flyout in the object manager itself and changed the options there but they don't hold. I've clicked on Tools/Save Settings as Default after I've collapsed everything for the umpteenth time but to no avail. Any suggestions in what I'm doing incorrectly?
    Thank you all so much.
    IP