Hi everyone,

Today I've been trying to have a look at the movies on CD2. I've found something rather interesting in that two of them don't appear to work. Not that I've tried them all but having found that two don't work I used my help decomiler and had a look at the links which fire up the xarademo.exe program. It was interesting. Of all the links only two are entered as simply xarademo - all the others are entered as xarademo.exe. someone else I know with XaraX has no problem bu he has installed XaraX to the default location. Since I've installed to a different location, this implies to me that the link should point to xarademo.exe so it can find the file in the non-default location.

It is, however, rather easily overcome by simply adding the path to xarax on your path statement in your autoexec.bat file. I would however, request that Xara correct this (not urgently since it is very easily overcome) for the benefit of the non-technical minded who wouldn't have a clue on how to make the appropriate mod to their Autoexec.bat file.

Bye
Trace