Hi Everyone. I'm Simon, and Iv'e been using Designer Pro X 19.0.0.64291 since May 2022. While I do love the software, it can be frustrating at times.
Often I have tried for weeks to be able to do something, only to find out how later on the internet, or laterly here. But this time, after one week, I am stumped ! My website looks good on the pasteboard, up until I preview it. At that point the logo and company name get cut off, and only display 60% of the lower portion. I deconstructed the header piece by piece. taking a look at all the elements that go to make it up. Ive also compared it with the header from the template I used, apollo. I cannot see any difference whatsoever. Nothing I can discern is causing the problem.
I cleared browser caches, checked to see what layers all elements were on, etc. Meanwhile, I am now having to start rebuilding the website again.(all 17 pages of them...so far. In the new incarnation the headers of both pages thus far recreated are displaying perfectly. What could I have previously been doing wrong ? If I could learn what I did wrong in the first instance, then maybe I could save the first incarnation of my website. Could anyone please offer any advice ?