[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks so much for all the nice compliments, they mean the world to me!!!

Funny man you are DALE!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] But your right, if I didn't know better I would say that Maya earned her wings!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] From looking at the portrait she did of herself then at this, hmmmm, interesting, VERY interesting indeed!!! (with a bit of a New York Jewish accent [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])

I think she turned out better than I thought, y'all have to remember, I don't "do" angels, this was a request from Mom and she got it, now I can get back to creating dark, forboding images and some of my other weird stuff!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] (Oh, for crying out loud, Richard, get a grip!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])

Thanks allot Dale, Randy, Soquili, Maya, Ross, Egg, Mike (my 3 moderators right in a row there) and panfer (I'm glad it was worth the wait too!!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I'm free, free at last to fly away and....and.....Oooopps there I go again [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

http://www.imira.com/Album/photo.asp...0810&ImgType=0