Hello everyone!
I have not visited in a while, but excited to be here again!
I hope everyone is safe and healthy throughout this terrible ordeal!
... and that you all had wonderful times this past celebration days!

In a totally non important and self absorbed (nothing better to do) situation, and indulging my lack of abilities and lazy approach to a "designer wannabe"...
I wanted to ask you experts a fast and easy way to "mimic", "copy" or "emulate" the design style of the TV networks for Pro Team Logos (see image attached - all rights to ESPN).

I have attempted some creations myself (only for my personal use) and have not been able to recreate the shinny, glossy look of the TV ones (myattempts.png)

In my network I know a few guys from ESPN and they tell me they use CINEMA 4D to make these - animation and all - which (for now) i'm not really interested on doing...

any guidance, tutorials or effects that may be in your toolbox to get a bit closer to the broadcast quality are appreciated (and I know that many hours of practice and self training may get me there, but as I have stated before - looking for - the "lazy" fast approach (found a old tutorial "Xara Plus Filter forge - Add a little bling!" from Sunwings Studios 2012) that looks promising.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAGE01.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	534.3 KB 
ID:	131262Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myattempts.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	231.1 KB 
ID:	131264