Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
Impressive work RH. Lighthouse is a little like this https://webpagetest.org/ there’s several programs that can test a website.
WebP is a new file form for images. WebP images are smaller. WebP is described well in these forums. Do a search in the web design forum.
Having cleared my cache, I opened your site and the first page was extremely slow to open.
I feel you could keep your original animation on the first page, but throttle back on layers and moving parts below the animation.
-Bill
Google traslate...

Thanks for all the answers and especially for the criticism.

Yes, my head went a bit with the animations: It was a bet with myself when I asked myself about the difficulty of making a page where the whole page moved, except for the banners, in a "hooligan" plan. Client pays me very well for SEO, and I didn't want to spare any effort ... and, believing a "0 to the left" in design, I hide it by "moving things" ... (about this, I also start from an idea, maybe Wrong, and that is that the "user that interests me" (my client) ... is the one who "arrives, looks for the phone, and cares little about the content of the page." Unique "users who" will never return (Unless they need the phone ".....) ... but, yes, plenty of movement ...

The WebP thing, doesn't it come in Xara Designer Pro X? Is it an image format type Jpg..png? ..

I do not see anything similar neither in optimizing images nor in saving