Hello,..I thought I would try out the latest version of WDP and when I used one of the free website templates to try it out, something odd is puzzling me.

First,..I thought the Responsive pages come with 3 variants: Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. The one I tried only has two.

Second,...when I added a line of text to the main page (desktop size) and I right-click on the text and tell it to share it on all variants (which again in this case seems to be only one; the mobile phone variant) it pastes the line of text way outside of the page onto the gray pasteboard background. Why? Why wouldn't it place it in the equivalent spot on the Mobile Variant as it is on the Main Page?

When I preview it of course and shrink the browser size, the text does not appear. This seems stupid that it doesn't put the objects that you request to be placed on all variants in the correct locations. Am I missing something here or am I really supposed to manually place each object on the variants for everything I do on the main page (or desktop default variant)?