I have tried everything I know to get a clickable phone number for cell phones in this program. I tried just putting in the phone number to see if cell phones would recognize the phone number and automatically make it clickable and that did not work. I tried it on 2 different android phones.

I tried what one poster here recommended to just use tel:77766751 and linking it to both a graphic and text. Neither worked. I used the link the link to anchor command after naming the item and I reversed that command from the graphic and or text to the tel:77766751 and tried reversing that to link from tel:77766751 to the graphic or text. Neither worked.

I also used the linking feature to link to html code in the body of the text on the specific page <a href="tel:1-208-734-3000">1-208-734-3000</a> that did not work either.

I have the telephone number on the mouse off layer. If I put it on the mouse over layer my other text does not show up at all.

Any suggestions, and please be specific about the steps you used as I think I maybe missing something.

Thanks
AJ