In "Options" we have choices in the various tabs to choose whether we want "inches", "pixels", "points", etc.

I've been having a problem with points showing up in my "x" and "y" coordinates even though I have everything in "Options" set to "inches". I've changed the settings in "Options" numerous times, but the coordinates still read "points" instead of "inches".

Sometimes when I go into "Options" to double check the settings, I'll find that the program has changed my "Nudge" size to "mp", which I assume is mega pixels AND it does the same thing with my 'x' and 'y' "Duplication" distances.

At first, I thought this was a problem with the new Version 12 of Xara, BUT, when I went into several previous versions of Xara, the same problem occurred. Now, I had never, to my awareness, had experienced this problem with the previous versions in the past. So, my thinking is it's not a problem with Xara at all, but either a virus or a problem with my hardware.

Now, I first assumed a virus was the problem. So I had a technician reinstall Windows 10 for me. Everything works great, EXCEPT the problem within Xara regarding the "points" issue still remains. So now I'm thinking it must be a hardware problem, i.e. the math co-processor? I don't know. I no nothing about computers or software.

Hence, I don't know what to do at this point. Windows says all my "drivers" are up to date.

Can anyone offer help/suggestions?

Regards,
ron