Hi!

I have Web Designer Premium installed on two computers, but on one of them the program do not always start. The thing is, I've upgraded that computer with a SSD and didn't deactivate the program before cloning my harddrive over to the new SSD. The program didn't start as it saw my new SSD as a third activation, so I deactivated the program afterwards and it seemed to work - the program started. The day after it didn't, saying that I've maxed out on activations. When I logged in to my account I saw the correct two computers activated, so that was correct. I then contacted support who worked their magic, and the program was starting again. Then it stopped working again...
Just to test things out I tried restarting my computer after making sure the program didn't feel like opening, and then it's working again!

In some way the program sees my second computer as a third activation when "calling home", but (and this is strange) not always.

Question: If i were to uninstall the program completely from the "hickup-computer" and then reinstall it from scratch - would that count as a prohibited third activation?

All the best
Phono