I've got 3 questions. I'm in a pre-press class and obviously we're using the 'standard' adobe suite for everything, which means I get to enjoy Illustrator's bizarre and quite cluttered interface while learning about color seps and preparing graphics for spot color prints and such.

So my question is this: Of the these three things - which ones are Xara-able?
1.) Color separation printing with postscript support including options for registration marks, etc.
2.) Color libraries that reflect the inks and toners used worldwide in professional settings
3.) Overprint and Trap support for image creation to ensure a good printed transfer

My guess is 2 is probably the most likely to be around and likely not a 1st party support thing but probably a downloadable palette from a 3rd party. 1 and 3 I suspect maybe aren't as feature rich as Illustrator in these areas, so I'm asking.

In fact, anyone who's created 2 or 3 color artwork for press, if you had any issues that Xara had a difficult time handling, I think I (and others) might benefit from hearing about those experiences.

I'm still kind of in the impression that I can 'design' in Xara, but I still have to suck the corporate Adobe teet if I want to take it from design to physicality. And for what it's worth, I seem to remember Corel Draw back in 1996 for windows 3.1 had auto color separation support and overprint support, so maybe I'll get lucky here since even Corel was like, "Adobe, you slackin!"

Thanks for any help and advice on dealing with physical print issues in Xara.