I'm working on mobile 640px and 480px versions of my orginally 955px desktop only website, but some of the webpages are not suited to 480px. That would be all of the pages linked here: http://www.guitar-book.com/guitar-tips.htm

For the mobile version of that webpage I'm thinking of having a statement like: "Sorry these webpages have more complex layout and are only suited to larger screens such as Tablet or Desktop and are not optimized for mobile" with no links to those pages.

What I am unsure of is what to do with those mobile webpages on Xara11? I can't delete these webpages for mobile version only, as doing so deletes the version for Tablet and Desktop too. Otherwise I could put the Tablet version onto the mobile version too (so that when you make your web browser small enough it just stays on that), I could also delete all the content on the mobile versions for these webpages so they are blank.

I am curious how this is interpreted by search engines? There will be no links to any of the tutorial pages from the mobile version (only the statement I mentioned at the top of the last paragraph), so in effect those pages won't exist in mobile as they won't be crawlable (as far as I know), yet they still exist as a dynamic version of the other dynamic 640px and 955px versions.