Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Links to & from anchors not working

My first few attempts at making page directories with anchors worked with no issues but there always has to be one, doesn't there? This one has me scratching my head.

I've gone through the page, naming all my anchors and placing my return links then I created all the links to the anchors just like I did on other pages. But when I save the page & view it either in preview or after I've uploaded it to the site, none of the links work or even react as a link should. By that I mean the links are underlined as they should be but the pointer never converts over to the usual finger.

So I went back through the XAR file and to my surprise all my links are gone in Web Properties! I reassigned a couple and all looked fine when I applied them but when I select the link, the Web Properties field is blank again.

Here is a link to the live page.
    http://ns.villageofsloan.org/_code2.htm

As you can see if you go to the Treasurer page, the links work fine.

I attached the XAR file so perhaps y'all can shed some light on this behavior....
    index.xar

BTW, I fixed the typo in the announcement that states the times that the Code Enforcement Officer is available....

Thanks!
    Last edited by unfaithfulsfan; 05 November 2014 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Formatting error